Jun 01, 2019
1. The ambient temperature around the engine is high, and there are many corrosive gases and liquids. Therefore, the wires of the engine harness must use high temperature, oil, vibration and friction resistant wires.
2. The wires on the automatic transmission use wires that are resistant to hydraulic oil, high temperature, and temperature stability.
3. The wire harness of the harness on the trunk lid should maintain its elasticity at low temperatures, so use a cold elastic wire to ensure its normal operation.
4. Use a shielded conductor for weak signal sensors.
5. The ABS wire harness assembly is resistant to 150-200 °C high temperature, the outer protective insulation layer is hard and wear-resistant, but the wire core is larger than 133 stranded wires.
6. Power line: The wire used in the battery line of the alternator output line of the starter is a special wire that can withstand the high heat dissipation performance of the high current insulation layer and the voltage drop.